Public Health Wales is working closely with the Welsh Government and the other UK public health agencies to carefully monitor the situation in Wuhan and to implement their planned response, with measures in place to protect the health of the public.
Please click on the link below to access their website directly:
In school we are reminding children to wash their hands regularly throughout the day. Also to use a tissue if they sneeze or cough and to pop it into the bin and then wash their hands.
The Welsh Government have issued schools with guidance and this can be viewed using the link below:
You can help to slow the spread of Coronavirus!
- Make sure you and your children follow these general principles to prevent spreading any respiratory virus:
- Wash your hands often – with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, or an alcohol-based sanitiser if soap and water aren’t available.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- If you feel unwell, stay at home and don’t attend work or school.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in a bin.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces in the home.
- If you’re worried about your symptoms, please call NHS 111 – don’t go directly to your GP or other healthcare environment.