Good morning everyone,
Welcome to week 4 of our ‘Mad about Minibeasts’ topic. Thank you for all of your hard work last week. We were very impressed with your PurpleMash 2Dos.
So what type of learning minibeast will you be this week?
You can be...
- an Arty Ant and make a sock caterpillar!
- a Creative Caterpillar designing and making a bug hotel!
- a Mathematical Moth practising adding and subtracting!
- a Comparison Cricket thinking about the differences between town and country!
- a Thoughtful Firefly thinking about what makes you feel proud!
- a Buzzy Bumblebee being energetic!
Whatever you choose, we hope you’ll be Smiley Snails and Happy Honey Bees.
Have a lovely week Year 1! We are all very proud of you!
The Year 1 Team