Rhiwbeina Primary, along with several other Cardiff schools, intends to use a new app for schools called Schoop.
Schoop will improve the way we communicate with you and our school community. With your support the whole school will benefit. This will replace the current “Call Parents” system following a period of transition.
In order to proceed you need our Schoop ID please contact our admin office who can assist.
If you have an iPhone, iPad, Android phone or tablet
1. Open the web browser (e.g. Safari or Google Chrome) and go to https://schoop.co.uk
2. Click the button to download the FREE app, then install and open it
3. Enter our Schoop ID
4. Add the years and groups relevant to you
5. That’s it – you’re in the loop!
If you have a Windows Mobile, Blackberry, PC or Mac
1. Go to www.schoop.co.uk
2. Enter our Schoop ID
3. Add your email address and choose relevant years and groups
4. Select your preferred language, if applicable.
5. Click CONFIRM, and you’re in the loop!
Please don’t contact the school. Schoop will answer any of your questions.
Go to: www.schoop.co.uk and click on Support, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org