Some of the changes are due to the uncertainty of our local businesses being open. We are really sad about this and can’t wait to support them as they supported us in our inaugural Whodunnit last year. Other changes are in response to the feedback you gave us last year. Here are a few tips to get you started…
• Read the story and look at the suspects on the next page to understand the terrible crime you’ve been asked to solve.
• You will need to visit the locations on the clue sheet to solve the clues. Each clue will eliminate either one suspect or one location, so take the suspect sheet and a pen along with you and cross them off as you go along.
• There are 2 clue sheets to help you solve the crime. You can choose which one suits the age/ability of your detective team or you can take both and mix and match. Each numbered clue for younger/older detectives should eliminate the same suspect/location, so you could try the older clues and have the younger ones on standby just in case!
• To reveal the mystery starting point you need to solve one of the Word Search clues on page 6 or 7. Again both clues give the same answer, so choose which puzzle suits you best.
• When you’ve finished you should be left with only one suspect and one location.
Email your answer to email@example.com to receive a ‘We Found Walter’ poster.
We’d love it if you could display it in your window to give our children something else to spot as they walk around the village.
• PLEASE DO share photos on social media, tag us and use the hashtag #WheresWalter – we’d love to see how much fun you’re having! But PLEASE DON’T share the answers!
Friends of Rhiwbeina
(also known as "FoR")
is a "Friends" Association supporting
Their mission is to provide extra funds for the school, and to create a community of parents that demonstrates the values incumbent in the school. Think of FoR as enabling the school to be "better, faster". Tax will pay for most things, but funds have to be prioritised. FoR funds enable the school to renew, replace or upgrade facilities sooner, and enable it to adopt newer initiatives earlier.
FoR also provides funds for facilities that benefit parents directly, such as the tarmac path around the nursery playground.
We are also very aware of the school's motto
"TEAM - Together, Everyone Achieves More".
It is only by working in partnership with the leadership of the school,
the teaching and non-teaching staff and the governors that FOR can run the events and activities that they do!
Follow FOR on
Facebook : www.facebook.com/friendsofrhiwbeina
Thank you all you do for us FoR we really appreciate it!!