There are resources available to help you understand and protect your child from different harms online.
Click on the links in red to visit the websites:
- Safety Detectives parents guide for safe YouTube and internet streaming for children.
- Educate Against Hate Parents’ Hub provides resources and government advice for parents and carers on keeping young people safe from extremism.
- Let’s Talk About It provides support for parents and carers to keep children safe from online radicalisation.
- UK Safer Internet Centre has guides on the privacy settings, parental controls and internet safety features of the major internet service providers.
- Parent Zone works with Prevent to provide digital safety advice for parents.